- Address: 99 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001(Store#5941)
- Phone: 202-719-2110
- Hours: Daily 6:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Offerings: Grocery, pharmacy, and general merchandise
- Walmart continues to seek enthusiastic and qualified associates to join its team in Washington, DC! In Washington, DC, more than 65% of our store associates are DC residents. The company offers qualified full- and part-time associates a comprehensive benefits package, that includes healthcare, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with a company match, quarterly cash bonuses based, and a discount card that helps them save 10% on purchases at any Walmart store. Equally important is the opportunity to grow with Walmart. 75% of Walmart’s store managers started off as hourly associates and with Walmart’s commitment to associate opportunity, the company has a training program that that creates clear career paths for associates so they know what is expected of them in order to move from entry level positions to jobs with more responsibility.
- To learn more about hourly positions and Vision/Optical Center Manager positions, please visit Walmart’s online hiring center.
- For management positions and all other Walmart career opportunities, please visit walmart.com/careers.
Recent Walmart DC News, click here.